Thursday, February 02, 2006

Time Flies

CRAP! It truly has been a long time!

November - Thanksgiving - uneventful. pre-Thanksgiving - living hell! A 30 year old should never be in the position of telling their parents to either grow up and communicate like adults in a healthy manner, or get a divorce, but just leave me out of it!

December - pre-Christmas - my husband was super busy with work, and it created some tiffs over shopping, because I refuse to buy his families gifts on my own, and he wouldn't want me to anyway, so we had to squeeze shopping in at the LAST minute. Christmas - nice! We saw everyone, my brother stayed in CA so we didn't see him, but my parents visited and I cooked dinner, we visited my husband's Dad & his girlfriend, her daughter & son-in-law, had a nice time, then stayed the night with my mother-in-law. I believe I OD'd on nicotine! Have you ever been in a house that feels like the windows haven't been opened for years, and there is constantly a cigarette burning? That's what it was like. I believe the reason I was sick the day after was the absorption of nicotine through my skin!

January - Husband's 31st birthday! FUN! now I can have an 'older man' for the next 9 months!

Our social activities have increased, as have our professional responsibilities.

I currently have no ponderance of topics to discuss, but perhaps I'll think of some over the next couple of days.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home