Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Inspiration

OK, so I'm starting a BLOG... I can remember a couple years ago, lauging at BLOGs... and wondering why anyone would waste their time on one. Then, there was a bug (don't look if you're scared of bugs) in my kitchen sink... and then there was another of the same bug in my bathtub... and I found out these two weren't the first in my house! I went on a Googlequest and found Katie's BLOG and read her post about the same bug! After reading her post, and almost peeing myself while laughing, I became slightly obsessed and read her entire 2 years worth of posts in a little over two weeks I think.

I don't know if I'll be a regular writer, but there are often things in my life that I dream up and have no outlet for... they just jingle around in my brain and turn curiouser and curiouser (I know, not a word).

We'll see... the adventure begins here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home